Thursday, January 14

2010 Calendars

I LOVE calendars....daily planners....to do lists. Anything that can make me feel productive (even through I am a procrastinator to the fullest). This year - I have already received some amazing calendars, but can't help wanting more.

Here is the rundown.

My friend Sandy from LA sent us this wonderful calendar of Odd Birds of LA. It is from the same letterpress studio that made the produce calendar I talked about here.

[found on Krank Press]

New office means new calendar. I have this calendar framed hanging on the wall by my desk.


I put in my order for the annual Cafe Poca Cosa calendar that my friend Bree makes for the staff with funny pics of all of us and the restaurant.
Anything from Paper Source is wonderful. Last year my mom gave me this hanging calendar. After each month there are patterns on the back of each month to cut out pretty folders, notecards, or patterns to make boxes out of the card stock that the calendar is on.

[found on Paper Source]

Love Calexico's use of Mexican calendars that they sell at their shows. Need to get a 2010 edition.
[found on Casa de Calexico]


1 comment:

Sonchia said...

I love them all! My problem is that I need a calendar that I can write thing in on. Remember my office post? I print up ugly calendar months to write in the million events happening at work. I want something pretty though, but haven't found anything that works yet. Ideas?

http://dreamwithinreach.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-i-look-at-all-day.html